Fantastically located, bright turn-key 3 room apartment of 74 m2 with an unobstructed view over the Vondelpark.
General entrance door with doorbells and mailboxes, the house is located on the second floor of a complex from 1955. The apartment was completely renovated in 2015, rearranged and equipped with new sanitary facilities and kitchen.
• Entrance hall with access to all rooms with separate cupboard space off the entrance hall, perfect for storing jackets & shoes.
• The bright Living room has windows over the entire width of the house. From the living room you have a fantastic view over the greenery of the beautiful Vondelpark.
• Through the living room you enter an adjoining room currently used as a workspace which you can easily turn into a second bedroom – also with views over the park.
• The spacious bedroom is quietly located at the rear of the building, through which you can also enter the spacious balcony with electrical awning of 9 m2 located on the west, where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. The bedroom also has built-in wardrobes within integrated lighting.
• Modern living/dining kitchen with various built-in appliances including ATAG induction hob with a gas stove & Siemens microwave/oven and a modern granite worktop.
• The luxurious bathroom with a bath, separate shower, sink and a design radiator also comes with underfloor heating – particularly amazing in the mornings!
• The apartment also has a separate toilet
• There is also the possibility of some secure communal storage space on the ground floor for bicycles for a small monthly fee through the VVE.
It doesn’t really get better than when you step out of your front door, cross the road and you’re in the famous Vondelpark where you can enjoy a nice walk, run or a drink in the Vondel Tuin. The Amstelveenseweg is centrally located with the A10 about 5 minutes away from the house. You can reach Leidseplein in 5 minutes by bike. For your daily shopping you can go to one of the supermarkets or local shops on the Overtoom, the Zeilstraat or the Hoofddorpplein. There are also various schools and childcare options within walking distance. The accessibility is excellent with various bus and tram lines in the immediate vicinity.
The house is located on ground lease of the Municipality of Amsterdam, the application for the advantageous switch to perpetual leasehold has been made. The current period runs until 31st of May 2029 and ground lease rent is € 75,78 per year (fixed ground rent until the end of the period).
Association of Owners
The VvE is professionally managed by Munnik VvE Beheer, the service costs are €152.83 per month. It is a healthy VvE with 32 members.
• Year of construction of the building 1955;
• Steel frames with monumental (acoustic) glass at the front;
• Wooden frames with double glazing at the rear;
• CV boiler built in 2015;
• Beautiful view over the Vondelpark;
• The house was completely renovated in 2015;
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom
• A second bedroom is possible;
• Parking through permit system;
• Spacious balcony facing west (afternoon/evening sun).
Show complete description »