A bright four-room apartment on the third floor with a practical lay-out, two balconies and a wide
view over the green district. The house is located in Tuindorp Nieuwendam in Amsterdam-Noord, a
green area from which you can quickly reach the city center of Amsterdam.
On short distance from the house you can find the rural Waterland, where you can enjoy cycling,
walking or recreation. Even closer to the house, within walking distance, you can visit the
Baanakkerspark and the Schellingwouderbreek. For daily shopping you can go to Waterlandplein,
Purmerplein and the Boven IJ shopping center. In the shopping center there are a lot of clothing
stores and a couple of white goods stores, such as H&M, C&A, HEMA, Decathlon, MediaMarkt and
BCC. In the area also a lot of places for a bite or a drink can be found.
Around the corner is a primary school, kindergarten and a playground. The secondary schools are
within cycling distance. The accessibility is good with a bus stop nearby and the metro station of the
North-South line within a few minutes of cycling (and even on walking distance). You can reach the
ring road A-10 within a few minutes by car. Free parking is available in front of the door.
Entrance house, with access to the kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate
toilet (both renovated in 2016). The closed kitchen is equipped with a built-in oven, gas cooker and
exhaust. The bedrooms are spacious, practically set-up and these rooms are located at the front and
rear of the building. The house has two balconies: one on the East side and one on the West side.
The bathroom has a shower, sink and a design radiator. There are two storage rooms, one on the
ground floor and one on the upper floor. The storage on the ground floor is ideal for bicycles and is
equipped with an electricity socket.
• Leasehold surrendered until 2053-06-30, switch to a one-time pay-off possible
• Financially healthy and professionally managed owners association (€137.96 monthly fee)
• Popular neighbourhood near public transport
• Maintained building
• The house is equipped with double glazing
• Two balconies: one on the East side and one on the West side
• All rooms are equipped with the same oak laminate floor, which is in very good condition.
The bathroom and toilet share the same large dark tiles on the floor.
• A smart Google Nest thermostat is installed to control the temperature in the house, also
remotely controllable with a mobile app
• No neighbours upstairs
• Spacious storage room on the upper and ground floor
• Cylinder locks with core pull protection (SKG***) on front door and storage room
• Free parking in front of the door
• All facilities are nearby (shops, GP, dentist, hospital and so on)