Nice starter home of 54m² with a spacious south-facing garden. on the south. Located in a
cozy residential area in Amsterdam Nieuw-West, Slotervaart.
The house is located in a cozy neighborhood within walking distance of the Sierplein with all kinds
of shops and restaurants. The district extends wide with a large area with mixed low, medium and
high-rise buildings. It is an area which is characterized by its green character with the Sloterplas
around the corner including a large park that has been developed into a cultural hotspot. It is
within cycling distance Theater de Meervaart, shops at Osdorpplein and Rembrandtpark.
The house is conveniently located in relation to the A10, the A4, Schiphol, various bus, tram and bus routes and metro lines and because of the paid parking on the street, there is almost always parking space for the car. Residents can apply for a parking permit from the municipality.
Via a landing you arrive at your own front door, entrance, hall with meter cupboard, access to the toilet, the large storage room (with a washing machine connection), the living room and the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a modern kitchen unit with various built-in appliances and offers space for a cozy dining area. The living room is oriented to the garden and has a beautiful light through the large windows. From the living room you have access to the bedroom, and from the bedroom you enter the bathroom. The bathroom has a shower and a sink. The spacious garden is accessible from both the kitchen and the living room and faces south. On the covered veranda you can enjoy the sun early in the year and dry when it starts to rain.
The house is located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam, the lease has been surrendered until 15-10-2030, the advantageous switch to perpetual lease has been requested.
- Well laid out 2-room apartment;
- Modern finish;
- Spacious garden located 62m² on the south;
- Year of construction approx. 1957;
- Living area 54 m2;
- Professional VVE manager (Newomij);
- Service costs €122.50 per month;
- Delivery in consultation.
- Hot water through a kitchen geyser
- Heating by gas heaters
- The house is sold with an anti-speculation clause of 3 years
- The house is sold with a self-occupancy clause
- Large living room windows almost to the ground
- Spacious kitchen with space for a spacious dining table
- Cozy veranda where you can sit in the sun, when it rains you are dry.
- Spacious storage room with washing machine connection.