Modern and bright 2-room apartment with a living area of 57 m2, with a privately terrace of 12 m2 adjacent to the communal terras.
CLASSIFICATION Ground floor: Central hall with mailboxes, elevator, hall and staircase to the first floor: Entrance hall with access to all rooms, a bright living room with windows over the entire width. Open kitchen with space for a table where you can dine with friends. Adjacent to the kitchen is the large terrace where you can dine outside in the summer. Next to the kitchen is a large pantry with a washer / dryer connection. There is a separate toilet with hand basin and the bathroom in the hall. The spacious bathroom has a sink and a walk-in shower. The bedroom is located on the quiet rear of the building, through the bedroom you also have access to the Privately terrace. In the basement of the building is a locked storage room for bicycles, holiday items, etc.
- Living area 57 m2 - built in 2005
- Located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam, the canon has been Paid until
December 31, 2053.
- The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller;
- completely isolated;
- heating and hot water through district heating
- the house is equipped with a heat recovery system;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- energy label A;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association
- the administration is professionally conducted by Post VvE Beheer;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 142,- for the home with storage,
- house rules and multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
LOCATION The house is located on the trendy Haveneiland West in IJburg. The island has several primary schools, the IJburg College for secondary education, a health center and childcare. The shopping center with various fresh food stores, a large Albert Heijn, Vomar, Deen, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and theater are within walking distance of the house. Haveneiland is located on the banks of the Rieteilanden and Diemerpark: a beautiful nature reserve, where you can relax. The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. Due to the many surrounding water and the canals, where you can also swim, IJburg is a very pleasant living environment. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) and the Access to the A-1 and A-9 are within easy reach. Tram line 26 (close to the house) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately fifteen minutes. Bus 66 (also close to the house) takes you to the Arena in fifteen minutes. Block 17 has a communal courtyard and is characterized by the luxurious construction and the beautiful materials that have been used.
- two-room apartment
- elevator present;
- the house is completely on one floor;
- Open kitchen with access to the spacious terrace;
- Spacious privately terrace of 12 m²;
- one bedroom;
- Bathroom with walk-in shower;
- built in 2005;
- house is fully insulated;
- the house has laminate flooring
- large windows;
- videophone installation;
- storage on the ground
- floor of the building