Spacious apartment with currently two but possibility of three bedrooms. (switching the kitchen to the living room would be the best option).
The apartment is situated in a well-maintained apartment building with elevator en intercom system. The property has a private parking space, a separate ground-floor storage unit en access to communal bike parking
The apartment is on the first floor with windows on two sides and a large part of the apartment is not connected to the neighbors so very limited in terms of noise.
The house has a spacious balcony on the southeast with a view over a beautiful green area and the “Groene Tunnel”, a beautiful canal for boating, swimming and ice-skating directly behind the building.
The location is ideal; the various facilities that IJburg has to offer such as the Diemerpark, the marina, various parks and a nice quay to get some fresh air, are all nearby.
The stop of tram 26 to Central Station (15 minutes) is just around the corner, as well as the stop of Bus 66 to Bijlmer ArenA (20 minutes) and the A10 and A1 highways are also very easily accessible.For shops you do not have to look far on IJburg, there are many nice small businesses on theIJburglaan, there is a large shopping center at the start of IJburg and on Pampuslaan (the extension of IJburglaan) you will find several exclusive fashion stores.
- Living area approx. 107 m2 (measurement report available);
- Year of construction around 2003;
- Luxury building and luxury apartment;
- Spacious terrace with a view of greenery and water;
- Professional VVE manager Munnik;
- Service costs €192,12 (property and parking space);
- Centrally located on IJburg near public transport and recreation;
- Annual lease payments surrendered up to and including 31-01-2052;
- Heating and hot water through district heating;
- Delivery takes place in consultation.
- Private parking space in closed garage