Modern and bright 3-room apartment with a living area of 94 m2, and a loggia (indoor balcony) of 6.5 m2.
CLASSIFICATION Ground floor: Central hall with mailboxes, elevator, hall and staircase. First floor: Entrance hall with access to all rooms, a bright living room with windows over the entire width and a loggia that can be used all year round. The Loggia has a harmonica facade that can be opened entirety. Open kitchen with built-in appliances including an induction hob, dishwasher and oven. In the hall is the toilet room with floating toilet and wash basin, built-in closet, storage room with a connection for a washing machine and dryer. Spacious bathroom with sink, walk-in shower and a bathtub. The two bedrooms are located at the quiet rear of the building. The corresponding storage room is located in the basement. parking spot.
- Living area 94 m2 - built in 2009
- Located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam, the canon is payed until December 31, 2055.
- The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller;
- completely isolated;
- heating and hot water through district heating
- underfloor heating throughout the house;
- the house is equipped with a WTW unit;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- energy label A;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association
- the administration is professionally conducted by Post VvE Beheer;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 118.65 per month including storage
- house rules and multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
LOCATION The house is located on the trendy Haveneiland West in IJburg. The island has several primary schools, the IJburg College for secondary education, health center and childcare. The shopping center with various fresh food stores, a large Albert Heijn, Vomar, Deen, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and theater are within walking distance of the house. Haveneiland is located on the banks of the Rieteilanden and Diemerpark: a beautiful nature reserve, where you can relax to your heart's content. The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, where you can also swim, IJburg is a very pleasant living environment. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) and the Access to the A-1 and A-9 are within easy reach. Tram line 26 (close to the house) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately fifteen minutes. Bus 66 (also close to the house) runs to the Arena in fifteen minutes. Block 17 has a communal courtyard with a playground and is characterized by the luxurious construction and the beautiful materials that have been used.
- Three-room apartment
- elevator present;
- the house is completely on the ground floor;
- Open kitchen with appliances;
- Spacious Loggia (indoor balcony);
- Two bedrooms;
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and bath;
- built in 2009;
- house is fully insulated;
- the house has a smooth floor finish with underfloor heating throughout
- large windows;
- videophone installation;