Four-room apartment of approx. 84 m² In the popular Amsterdam North! Within walking distance of the North-South line! The house has a fantastic wide view over the green and is located on the outskirts of Amsterdam-Noord. You can immediately start renovating here and furnish the house according to your own insights and taste.
The apartment is very well located for various facilities in the area. For your daily shopping, you can go to the Waterlandplein shopping center or go shopping in the Boven't Y shopping center and walk to the new cinema. In the immediate vicinity there are also various catering establishments such as the Adam tower, the Tolhuistuin, Loetje and a number of nice trendy places. For culture you can go to the EYE film museum, the Tolhuistuin and the Paradiso-Noord concert hall. There are also many different events on the former NDSM site. By car you are on the ring A10 within a few minutes. You can park for free without a permit in front of the door, what a luxury! You live here around the corner from the recreation area 't Twiske, this nature reserve has various recreational options such as: cycling, walking, running or boating. The authentic villages to the north of Amsterdam such as Durgerdam, Zunderdorp and Ransdorp are literally around the corner.
Ground floor: communal entrance with doorbells, elevator and staircase. With the elevator you go to the ninth floor where the letterbox cupboards are next to the elevator.
Ninth floor: at the end of the gallery is the entrance to this corner apartment, hall with access to the toilet and the meter cupboard. Spacious living room with access to the balcony located on the south / west. The balcony spans the entire width of the house, so you can easily place a nice bench with a table for the summer evenings. Closed kitchen with a simple kitchen unit and a fixed pantry. Bathroom with shower and sink. Three large bedrooms. The house has double glazing and block heating.
- Living area of 85 m2. (NEN 2580 measured, measurement report available)
- Corner apartment at the end of the gallery - Own individual (bicycle) storage room of 5 m2 on the ground floor.
- Balcony of 5 m2 located on the sunny south / west.
- 3 spacious bedrooms - Service costs: €225,-per month. including heating costs
- Well insulated house with double glazing.
- Start stop of the North-South line very close.
- Many amenities are within walking distance. (park, public transport, Waterlandplein shopping center and Boven 't IJ)
- There is free parking in the immediate vicinity.
- Delivery: in consultation. (can be done quickly!)
- The area is characterized by many green areas
- Ninth floor