Well-arranged 4-room apartment on the fourth floor of a complex from 1970. With access via an outside gallery.
Complex: Kikkenstein is a well-known apartment complex known as one the honeycomb flat of Amsterdam Southeast. For your daily shopping you can go to the shops on the Karspeldreef. The accessibility of the house is ideal with the nearby metro station "Het Kraaiennest", by bike you are in the center of Amsterdam within half an hour.
The apartment is surrounded by extensive green areas such as the Bijlmerweide, the Diemerbos and the Gaasperplas, so you can enjoy recreation in the area. Many festivals are organized in the area and you also live near the Arena boulevard with the AFAS live, Ziggo Dom and the Pathé Arena so there is always something fun to do.
Ground floor Closed entrance with bell/intercom, neat hall with elevator and staircase. The apartment is on the fourth floor. Entrance hall with meter cupboard, access to the kitchen and draft door. Hall with access to all rooms, the toilet and bathroom. Living room with a view over a green area, three bedrooms and a large storage room. The bathroom is fitted with a shower. Through the living room you reach the spacious balcony located on the north. The house can be decorated entirely to your own liking.
The house is located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam. The ground lease has been bought off until November 15, 2050.
There is ample free parking near the complex.
• Spacious apartment to be furnished entirely to your own liking
• Leasehold has been surrendered until November 15, 2050
• Three spacious bedrooms
• A storage room on the balcony of the house and a start in the basement
• Spacious balcony of 21 m²
• The Vve is professionally managed by Pro VVE management. The service costs for the house are € 233.90 per month, advance payment service costs are € 114.36 per month.
• Energy label A
• Free street parking
• Close to public transport
Show complete description »