A luxuriously renovated apartment with a large and sunny roof terrace of 66m², located on private land.
Located in an old warehouse, the original elements of the lifting structure are still visible in the apartment. The spacious and extended living room features the old brick wall, which immediately attracts your attention.
The modern open kitchen has various built-in appliances. Adjacent to the long hall is a storage/laundry room, toilet and the first bathroom with bath, shower, second toilet and double sink.
The apartment also has three spacious bedrooms, one of which provides access to the second bathroom. The second bathroom has a shower and sink.
There is underfloor heating throughout the house, including in the bathrooms.
Via the fixed staircase in the living room you gain access to the spacious roof terrace via the light shaft.
This unique apartment is equipped with the latest living techniques such as Philips Hue recessed spotlights and Sonos built-in speakers. The different skylights provide a lot of daylight in the house.
The house on the Lijnbaansgracht is located between the Laurier and Elandsgracht on the edge of the historic center of Amsterdam, and has a central location around the corner from the Jordaan and the 9 Straatjes. This part of the Lijnbaansgracht has recently become car-free, which creates a lot of fun on the street on sunny days. From Marnixplein, various buses and trams take you to different corners of the city. In addition, the A10 ring road is easily accessible.
Ground floor: staircase to the second floor. Private entrance to the third floor.
Third floor: living room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and stairs to the roof terrace.
- Apartment right of 162m² (NEN2580 measurement report available)
- Located on private land
- Loft house in an old warehouse
- Completely, luxuriously renovated while retaining original elements of the lifting construction
- Fully barrier-free parquet with underfloor heating, recessed spotlights, built-in speakers, gas fireplace
- Lots of daylight through various skylights
- Top location in Amsterdam center
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- High-quality finish
- Very spacious and sunny roof terrace
- Small owners association, Lijnbaansgracht 161, professionally managed
- Parking via permit system, Q-Park Marnixstraat within walking distance
Show complete description »