Beautiful luxuriously furnished new-build maisonette with a living area of 88m², right on open waterways. The house is luxuriously finished, comfortable, light and durable. This luxury maisonette is located in the Houthavens on the Memeleiland. The Houthavens district is rapidly developing into a nice residential environment where trendy bars, delicious restaurants such as Karaat, Bar Hout, Bar Mick and de Pizzabakkers, several primary schools, the 4th Gymnasium, the Westerpark (with entertainment facilities), and the Houthavenpark give to this new neighborhood. You can do your daily shopping within walking distance at the supermarket and the special stores in the Spaarndammerstraat. The accessibility is good with public transport and the center of Amsterdam a short distance from the house. By car you are quickly on the highway (A10 S101 / S102).
The format is as follows: communal entrance on the street, here are the mailboxes and the stairs or elevator to the top. You can also take the elevator to the basement where there is a closed storage room and private parking (spacious place on a walkway). The entrance of the house is on the bell (BG) floor, hall with access to the toilet with hand basin, bathroom and a large storage cupboard with a washing machine and dryer connection. Living room with open kitchen. The living room is located on a large terrace directly on an open waterway. The luxury kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances such as: a dishwasher, fridge / freezer, convection oven, steam oven, induction hob, ceiling extractor and a Quooker flex. At the terrace it is allowed to moor a boat or a floating terrace as wide as the house (so you can get into your boat from your terrace and sail to open waters). The bathroom has a sink with casing, a bath and a walk-in shower. On this floor there is one bedroom on the street side. From the living room the stairs go down to this floor, there is a bright hall with internet connection and extra sockets (can be used as an office). Adjacent is the second spacious bedroom with an en-suite bathroom (shower, toilet and sink with surround).
• The HOA is professionally managed by Newomij
• The service costs are € 148.51 (home + storage) and € 10.57 (parking space) per month
• Modern new-build complex built in 2018;
• The living area is 88m²
• Located in the Houthavens district
• Practical layout 2 bedrooms;
• Land is owned by the municipality of Amsterdam;
• Annual lease payments € 1,573.08 per year, indexation per year based on. Inflation (current period runs to 2066). The current owner has applied for the switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions.
• Own storage room and parking space in the basement
• The house is available at the end of July
• Own solar panels (3)
• Underfloor heating and underfloor cooling (district heating)
• Location of the living room and terrace right on the water
• Videophone / intercom system
• Domotics lighting from DigitalSTROM
• Low-traffic and child-friendly environment
• Located directly on the park
• Asking price includes parking space
• Water and electricity connection on the terrace and extra connection point for boat