Great spacious apartment with two balconies on the third floor of the chic apartment building "de Prinsendam" on the Amsterdam IJ.
Located on the sunny bank of the IJ with a beautiful view over the IJ and the green Overhoeksboulevard along the IJ.
The apartment is part of De Prinsendam, designed by the famous British architect Tony Fretton. The location in the Overhoeks district is excellent, within walking distance of the ferry to Central Station, the district is characterized by world-class architecture, which makes this a really special place to live. Various entertainment venues and other activities can be found within a few minutes' walk, such as: restaurant THT, the ADAM tower, Paradiso podium Noord and the Eye Film Museum. The weekly market and supermarkets are located in Van de Pekstraat and Mosveld, among others. With the ferry you can quickly reach the Dam, the Jordaan or the canal belt. The stop of the North/South line is about 5 minutes by bike.
Overhoeks is a beautiful neighborhood and very suitable for anyone who wants to live close to the center of Amsterdam, but in a quiet green environment.
The chic entrance can be reached via the green "front garden" with playground. Behind this is the spacious entrance hall with access to the two wings of the building, each wing has its own lifts. The apartment on the third floor can be reached by elevator.
The living room is fantastically light, there are many large windows that, in addition to a wonderfully light living room, also provide a beautiful view of the neighborhood. The L-shaped living room with open kitchen is arranged in such a way that you can cook, eat, watch TV or read a book on the couch. Through the living room you reach the first balcony of approx. 13 m²
The luxury kitchen is equipped with a 6-burner stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and extractor.
Unique to this apartment are the two large balconies (one on the living room 13 m² and one on the master bedroom 13 m²).
The house has a luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower, a bath, second toilet and a double sink.
The three bedrooms are accessible from the practical hall of the apartment, all three of a good size.
- Beautifully finished turn-key apartment
- Leasehold surrendered up to and including 30 April 2057, the ground lease is clicked into place from 1 May 2057 under favorable conditions (general provisions 2016)
- Asking price including one parking space
- Professionally managed VVE
- Year of construction 2010
- External storage in the basement
- Bicycle shed (numbered) in the basement
- Beautiful courtyard garden
- Service costs € 174.85 per month for the apartment and € 30 per month per parking space. Finally, there is a monthly contribution of € 14.50 for the management of the inner gardens in the district.