In the central hall you have access to the floors via the lift or the staircase, which are located on a hardwood exterior corridor with terraces at the front doors around a courtyard. No. 23 is the corner apartment on the second floor in the S-W corner.
There is a side entrance to the complex on Jan Sluijtersstraat; hardwood stairs will take you to number 23.
The apartment has windows on 3 sides. You enter the hall from which all rooms are accessible. The house can be divided in different ways (see the option floor plans). The kitchen can be installed in no fewer than three different locations in the home. Depending on the choice that is made, it is a four or a five room apartment. In the hall is a spacious indoor storage room with washing machine connection, and a separate hanging toilet with sink and storage cupboard. The kitchen is now located to the right of the entrance and the house has a spacious bright living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, through the living room you enter the loggia / study. The loggia / study has a glass harmonica wall that can be slid open entirety. Two spacious bedrooms with large floor-to-ceiling windows. The bathroom has a bath with shower floor and stainless steel grip in the wall, and a double sink. The house has its own parking space in the basement, there is also the possibility to buy a second parking space in the long term with extra
space for bicycles, motorbikes, etc.
The apartment is located just outside the A10 ring road in the Nieuw West / Slotervaart district. The Overtoomse Veld district is characterized as a child-friendly and lively neighborhood with lots of greenery in the area. The Rembrandtpark with children's farm, construction playground and Montessori school is within walking distance and the Vondelpark within 10 minutes by bike. The recreation area Sloterplas with its many sports and play options (including a 50m swimming pool) is within cycling distance of the house. In the immediate vicinity you can do your daily shopping at the August Allebéplein, Sierplein and the Mercatorplein. In this hip part of Amsterdam there are many nice cafes and restaurants within walking distance such as BARTACK, Hotel Buiten and Lola Luid. With regard to public transport, the Derkinderenstraat tram stop, Lelylaan train & metro station and Jan Tooropstraat bus stop are within walking distance. This ensures, among other things, a good connection to the Center, Schiphol, Zuidas, Amsterdam Arena and others. By car you can reach the Ring A10 within a few minutes' drive.
- Surface of the house 116m²
- Terrace surface 8.7m² (on the deck at the inner garden)
- The loggia / study has a glass harmonica wall.
- Outside tap and waterproof socket on the side of the terrace
- External storage in the basement of 7m²
- One private parking space in the basement
- Option to buy a second parking space in the garage, which will be available later this year; asking price € 36.750, - k.k. (PP 20m²)
- Located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam
- The ground rent has been surrendered up to and including February 15, 2052, the owner has already applied for the advantageous switch.
Association of Owners
- Active, professionally managed and healthy HOA
- The monthly contribution is € 191.95 (including the private parking space)