Beautiful spacious 3-room apartment of 89m² located in the center of Amsterdam. The apartment complex "De Valkenburgh" is located a just around the corner of the Waterlooplein and is ideal for people who love the cultural and dynamic heart of Amsterdam. All the shops for your daily groceries are around the corner and you do not have to compromise on your accessibility.
The neighborhood is characterized by many restaurants, cafes and shops. The Nieuwmarkt, Rembrandtplein, Waterlooplein, Artis, Carré, Wertheimpark and several supermarkets are within walking distance. The accessibility by public transport is also very favorable: the metro stops at the beginning of the street, the Central Station is within walking distance, the tram (lines 7, 9, 10 and 14) and the bus (lines 22 and 32) are located at a very short distance. By car you can reach the A-10 ring road within a few minutes via the IJ tunnel.
Communal entrance with doorbells, general hall with the lift or the stairs to the fourth floor. Entrance of the apartment, hall with access to all rooms. Spacious and bright living room with open kitchen on the street side. The kitchen and living room are well lit through the large windows over the entire width of the house. The beautiful (fully custom-made kitchen) is equipped with appliances from Smeg and Miele.
Two spacious bedrooms located at the quiet rear of the building offer space for a double bed and wardrobes. Bathroom with a walk-in shower and a sink. Separate toilet with hand basin. Generous storage cupboard with washing machine connection and lots of storage space. On the spacious balcony you can enjoy the sun in the afternoon after work (north / west). From the balcony you look out over the well-kept quiet courtyard. The apartment has a closed storage room in the basement, for example for your bicycle and the holiday stuff etc….
• Living space of 89m²
• Large living room with open kitchen
• Convenient location in the center, close to various amenities
• Luxury finish including a custom-made kitchen (with appliances from Smeg and Miele)
• Excellent layout with spacious bedrooms.
• Ground lease payments has been paid until February 2049, the switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested
• Closed (and accessible via lift) storage room in the basement
• Elevator to the third floor
• The daily groceries in the neighborhood
• Active professional managed VvE
• The service costs are € 248.48 per month