Light 2-room apartment with a balcony on the East located on the fourth floor of a well-maintained apartment complex with its own storage room in the basement. The house is part of the "Lieven de Key" building.
The Van Boshuizenstraat is located in the green and wonderfully quiet Buitenveldert.
In this neighborhood you have all imaginable amenities in the Area.
LAYOUT Ground floor: Communal entrance with bells and letterboxes and access to the stairwell and elevator. Access to the private storage room is to the right of the lift. Fourth floor: Entrance to hall which gives access to all rooms. Bright living/dining room with beautiful unobstructed view. The kitchen is equipped with a separate 4-burner gas stove and refrigerator, and the boiler for hot water. The bedroom from here there is access to the sunny balcony and again beautiful views. Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and washing machine connection. The meter cupboard is located in the common room next to the entrance door of the house and there is a separate storage room (4m2) in the basement.
- Living area 43m², content 136m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1964;
- ground lease: AB 1955, current period runs until Mei 16, 2038, the fixed ground rent is € 80.- per year;
- heating via block heating and hot water by means of an (electric) boiler. Rent Feenstra service € 41.37 per quarter (Daalderop, 80 litres); - laminate flooring throughout the house;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation 2816-A, apartment index 20;
- final energy label G;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association of the “Lieven de Key Apartment Building” Van Boshuizenstraat 335 to 405 in Amsterdam;
- Founding: March 8 -1978; - 18 / 880th share in the community;
- the administration is carried out professionally by Munnik VvE Beeer B.V.;
- the HOA contribution is € 195 per month (including € 50 advance heating costs);
- multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out via the VvE with sufficient coverage.
LOCATION The apartment is located in the green Amsterdam neighborhood Buitenveldert. Close to all facilities, including the Gelderlandplein shopping center, the shops on the Buitenveldertselaan and Kastelenstraat (a few minutes walking distance), and the public transport; train (Amsterdam South station and Amsterdam RAI), metro, bus and tram. Also the location in relation to the Amsterdamse Bos, Amstelpark, the Zuidas and the World Trade Center is excellent. By car you are also on the A10 in a few minutes. Parking is possible through the permit system, for more information about waiting times we refer you to the website of the municipality of Amsterdam. There is plenty of parking space in this residential area.
- Sunny balcony on the East
- house located in a quiet courtyard;
- active Owners Association.