A unique combination of quiet living and a central location in the city. Light and practically divided 2-room apartment of 57m2 in the nice neighborhood De Baarsjes.
De Baarsjes is a popular neighborhood close to Oud West, De Jordaan and the Center. This neighborhood has excellent facilities. The best 'hotspots' of West can also be found in this neighborhood, such as Edel and café Goldmund with the nicest terraces in West, Bar Baarsch for the Monday night pub quiz and Meneer de With heeft Honger or Buurman & Buurman for a delicious dinner: all this in walking distance. In addition, the Erasmus Park, Rembrandt Park and Vondelpark are around the corner. This is wonderful living in the lively heart of the popular Baarsjes district.
The house is very easily accessible for both public transport and car. The connections to public transport (tram 7 and 17, bus 15 and 18) are nearby and Central Station and Station Sloterdijk can be reached in no time. The Amsterdam ring A10, exit S105 and S106, can also be reached in a few minutes by car. The car can be parked on the street, if paid or with a permit.
Via the communal entrance outside you reach the first floor. The house has its own front door on this floor. Entrance door, hall, from which you have access to most rooms. The house has a bright living room on the street side with a view of the car-free street with vegetable garden and the Admiralengracht. The house has a spacious kitchen where you can dine or create a workplace. Through the kitchen you get to the balcony through the patio doors. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances; a refrigerator, dishwasher, induction hob and combi oven. The freezer is located in the hall cupboard. At the quiet rear of the house is the bedroom with enough space for a double bed and a large wardrobe. Adjacent to the bedroom a large storage room with a washing machine connection. The bathroom has a bath and sink cabinet. There is a separate toilet. The living room and hallway have a parquet floor.
• Living space of 57m²
• Energy label E
• Located on leasehold land. The period runs until March 31, 2050. The annual rent is € 431.88. The application for the transfer perpetual leasehold has been made and can be adjusted according to your own wishes
• Well-maintained house
• Centrally located near public transport and the Center
• Parking through a permit system
• VvE is under own management (Van Brakelstraat 34-36)
• Service costs € 81 per month
• The house has double glazing
• Spacious kitchen located on the balcony site
• The house has various layout options
• New kitchen (there is still warranty on the equipment).