Fantastic three-room house of approx. 73m² with a private entrance on the ground floor. From the living room you have an unobstructed view over the green Noorderpark. The house has been completely renovated and equipped with a new kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Ready-to-move-in house with a view of the most beautiful part of Noorderpark. Where you watch the seasons pass by from your living room, already an ever-changing painting.
The accessibility of this property is excellent with a bus stop within walking distance. You can reach the Ring A10 and the IJtunnel in the direction of Amsterdam-Centrum within a few minutes by car. Also by bike you can reach Central Station within about 5 minutes via the ferry. The metro stop of the North/South line is within walking distance of the house! It is a quiet, green and child-friendly neighborhood with playgrounds, the Noorderpark, Noorderpark bath, childcare and various primary schools nearby. There are several shopping centers in the vicinity of the Bloemenbuurt: Banne, Mosplein, Boven 't IJ as well as the Van Der Pekstraat with the market. You can also go to one of the cozy restaurants and cafes nearby for a snack and a drink.
Layout ground floor: own entrance, meter cupboard, from the ground floor with a staircase to the first floor.
First floor: the living room with luxury open kitchen, the living room is at the front, the kitchen at the rear with access to the balcony, on the balcony is a spacious storage cupboard with a washing machine connection. The landing has been broken away so that a spacious through sun floor has been created. The luxury kitchen is equipped with a 5-burner hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a combi oven. Stairs to the second floor.
Second floor, landing, two bedrooms, one is located at the front and one at the rear of the property. Modern bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. The bathroom is equipped with daylight through a skylight. Via the second floor you reach a spacious attic with a ladder. Separate storage room for, for example, the bicycles in the courtyard.
• Leasehold surrendered up to and including 31-01-2061 the advantageous switch for the perpetual surrender of leasehold has been requested
• Unobstructed view over the Noorderpark
• Healthy and professionally managed VvE
• Delivery in consultation
• Popular neighborhood near the city center
• Located in a protected cityscape of Oud-Noord
• The house has been completely renovated (new kitchen, bathroom toilet and all walls have been plastered) and is ready to move in.
• The entrance hall has underfloor heating
• The first floor can be closed off from the second floor with a sliding door